Well elastic , try this , in profiles select standar , works fine.
For settings Ecomorph , console and type ecsm .
so I did the upgrade, too
1. no entry for shutdown or restart the system in the menu - ther is an entry under enlightenment but then gdm appears and another klick is needed (or shutdown-command at the terminal) - please bring back the menu-entry
2. still dislike the layout of the new settings manager - an its really slow on my system ...
3. tried ecomorph - did not find where to configure it ...
4. in extra menu (OpenGEU) now only "Dokumantation" and "Preferences" are left
5. no OpenGEU-splashscreen while booting up the system
6. everytime a pop-up at system boot which tells me, that my network is now conected - did not find where to disable
7. Mount Error at every start of e17: "Can't mount device - org.freedesktop.HAL.Device.PermissionDeniedByPolicy - org.freedesktop.hal.storage.mount-fixed auth_admin_keep_always" - but as I can see all my devices are mounted correctly
Maybe still a bit work has to be done on 8.10 ...
Sorry for not quoting properly, I don't have the time to do it.
1) Sure there is, look better. Menu, System. The last entry on the buttom.
2) I don't like it either, it's from E17, we didn't change it that way, we follow E17, we have to keep it, simple as that. You where not talking about geutheme, where you?
3) In the new geutheme I'll upload in some hours.
4) I think it's Documentation. And yes, they are the only left, since there's the new Settings menu! Settings, System, you'll find everything you needed.
5) Right, Quaker's compiling it while we talk, will be online today with the new geutheme.
6) Don't have a clue, it's not about OpenGEU I guess.
7) See above.
Well, some where actual problems that are to be solved today, others are not. Any other doubt? I need Luna Serena to be rock solid before I release the iso.